Monday, December 10, 2007

More Crappy Customer "Service"

More crappy customer "service", this time from Comcast.

This time it was my fault, to start with. I accidentally missed a payment one month. And I've been trying to make up for it, but Comcast is not making it easy. There's been some confusion because their "final notice" crossed my check in the mail.

I called during the weekend, but couldn't get through to human. So I called first thing Monday morning. Here's what happened:
  • I work through their voice mail system to a human.
  • The Human tells me he can't answer my questions and will refer me to a supervisor.
  • The Supervisor's phone rings.
  • I wait.
  • They tell me how important my cal is to them.
  • I wait.
  • They tell me again how important my call is.
  • I wait.
  • They tell me, We cannot take your call at this time.
No explanation why, at 9:00 on a Monday morning they are not answering their phone. Now, there's a great system.

Not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home