Friday, February 07, 2014

iTunes: The Crap Just Keeps A-comin'!

Oh, iTunes! Your crappiness knows no bounds!

First, a recent attempt to update you failed. Now, EVERY time I boot my computer I get this error message about APSDaemon failing. A quick Googling reveals that MANY folks are afflicted with this error.


Do I bother trying to troubleshoot this, or do I just uninstall iTunes on this computer--on which I seldom use iTunes anyway because my iPad and iPod are synced to another computer and iTunes does not like us to share accounts among computers.

If computer software could be a dickhead, iTunes would be a dickhead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldnt agree more. Itunes is bloaty, impossible to use unless you retrain yourself in the black arts that is crapple. Its like a retarded adhd relative you want to hit all the time. What happened to click and drag.? Thats easy.! When steve jobs was buried, did he have an Iburial.? You bet. It went like this. Start digging hole with spoon. Not very efficient. Release update. You now have to dig hole with the handle or you void warrenty of the spoon.! Release update.! You can use head of spoon again, but head slightly smaller.! Release update. You get a trowel.! But. Ground where you started to dig is not compatible with trowel. Start new hole.! And so it goes on. And on. Apple products are rubbish. Dumb fones, dumb sotfware, smart advitising. It nearly wrecked my 6 gig of music on my comp. So i deleted it. Then had to go in safe mode and delete it manually of the comp, and the registry as well. Adhd software.

2:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home